Gosh!! I didn’t realize it’s my 34th birthday. Am I too old or getting younger? Honestly, the feeling is getting younger and the countdown has started in the reverse order after 30. That means I am 26 now. Isn’t that cool? It is because I have the best things of life with me! I feel that I still have the same youth and happiness as that of the twenties and my friends and family too compliment me on that.
34th birthday might sound like big responsibilities, big bills, big talks, big work and so much more. But I purely believe it is up to you how to take your life and your responsibilities. Times do slip out but it’s only you who can decide whether you have missed something or learned more. 34 years have slipped for me too, but I don’t regret anything. I just look back to know what all I have gained, learned and gather as the best things of life.
At times even I do get the feeling that I am almost half way or more than that done with my life journey but what relevance that thought has. Nothing fruitful! Who exactly knows how much way it is? So why should I worry? The simple philosophy now is to cherish what I have today and make my present as the best years of life. I live and want to live each day in a celebration.
So, today in this post, I will be listing my 34 best things of life which I really cherish and I am grateful for.
34 Best Things of Life
- The greatest gift life has given me – my soul mate Tashi, who has accepted me with my 100 defects.
- My parents who happily helped and supported me in every nick and corner of the world.
- My siblings with whom I can talk any bull shit and they will pamper to say a Good Job. Keep rocking sis.
- Being married in a great family where In-Laws is just a word.
- Being born in a country like India, where there is so much cultural variation but still an utmost feeling of love and brotherhood.
- To be born as women who can bear all the pains and still bring a smile to others face.
- Having amazing friends, who bring happiness and belly hurting laughter into my life.
- Meeting awesome staff that respected me and made me learned every day new.
- Learning the real photography to capture all the memories.
- Meeting Mridula Dwivedi – the known travel blogger who introduced me to the term travel blogging.
- For realizing my passion i.e. Travel! Travel!
- For doing what I love doing. I know many of us don’t get the opportunity to follow our passions but that is what my mate helped me in doing.
- Being surrounded by people who share the common interest of travel.
- For traveling around the world and meeting amazing people and seeing their cultures that I had barely imagined.
- Good health that helps me to travel, explore and reach my milestones.
- To Tashi for motivating me to start my own blog – AllGudthings – where I share my thoughts, ideas independently and connect with the lovely people of similar niche.
- Having a know-how of digital world, social Medias and the marketing tools that remove the physical distance helps to stay connected and up to date.
- My blogging friends, many of whom I have never met but have formed bonds on the Internet.
- For the motivation, I get through comments and likes on my blog, although being busy in our daily routines.
- My travel bucket list which motivates me to save and travel more.
- For the ability to trek and see the most unexplored and untouched amazing trails of the world.
- Seeing and experiencing the changing colors of sunsets and sunrises at the beaches and mountains.
- Gazing at the starry night in the mountains.
- Being part of travel communities and groups which make me feel I am on the road always and they do give me ideas on how to grow my blog.
- For starting my own venture that gave me a freedom of individuality.
- For all the ups and downs in life which have turned me into a more strong human.
- The freedom I enjoy because of my family, husband and important credit is to the people who protect my country.
- For a wonderful Coffee, that turns my bad day to a Good Day.
- Being unequivocally happy and contented
- Seeing 34 and still thinking that I am 26.
- For having a baby heart which still cries and feels the pain of others.
- Parties, festivals, and Laughter with family and friends.
- For all the hugs, smiles and wishes of loved ones.
- Last but not the least, for being myself, a unique God’s human.
I raise the glass for my 34th birthday and look ahead for more birthdays to gather best things of life and travel to see the world and make memories.