A road trip to Kinnaur Valley in the high altitude Himalayan region of Himachal Pradesh is a must do and high on the bucket list of any traveller. It is a remarkable journey that one will remember forever – starting with serene landscapes of Shimla, crossing the apple country in Narkanda, through the hamlet of Sarahan, mystical Chitkul, before reaching the lush Sangla in Kinnaur Valley.
Landscapes are wide open and lush green throughout and the clear skies come in many hues of blue. You will experience traditional Himachali villages meeting people living in their habitat, busy with their fields and livestock but always welcoming even strangers into their own world. You will be touched by the warmth and the hospitality of the region, even as you have a great on-road adventure all along.
Kinnaur Escapade 2018 Highlights:
- Dates: 04th August 2018 – 10th August 2018
- Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Escapade Route: Delhi – Chandigarh – Shimla – Narkanda – Sangla – Chitkul – Shimla – Delhi
- Cost: INR 36,000 (per person sharing twin room) + GST
- All Hotel stays on twin sharing basis
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Know-How, Route Planning & Research
- Activities for a truly memorable experience
- Local guidance & support from trip experts
- All inner line permits for restricted areas (if applicable)
- Limited stock of chocolates, snacks, water and soft beverages for every vehicle.
- Back up team with a crew vehicle equipped with GPS, emergency food supplies and first-aid kits.
- Road books, maps & wireless radio sets for every vehicle.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Alcoholic beverages
- Insurance and documentation costs such as travel insurance
- Vehicle servicing, repairs, traffic fines or parking penalties.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances like ill- health, vehicle breakdown or repairs, damage accruing from land blocks, bad weather etc.
- Additional accommodation charges due to unforeseen delays in the journey.
- Medical expenses incurred during the trip
- Charges for carrying video camera or still camera.
- Any hotel, subsistence or other costs incurred prior to the official start date of an expedition and after the official end date of the expedition.
- 25% of the Trip cost will be charged if the tour cancelled anytime after confirmation till 30 days prior to start date.
- 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation if tour is cancelled in less than 29-15 days prior to start date.
- 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation if trip is cancelled in less than 14 days prior to start date.